The Chattanooga Chamber Foundation serves as the region's leading economic development organization and is responsible for implementing the community's comprehensive job creation strategy. The Chamber Foundation is incorporated as a 501(c)3 non-profit and gratefully acknowledges the support of these investors.
Thanks to the sustaining support of our investors, the Chamber Foundation engages in the following programs:
- Existing Business Support - Expansion support and other services to assist existing local businesses.
- Site Selection Services - Chattanooga's one-stop-shop for site selection services and recruitment support.
- Entrepreneurial Support - One of America's largest and most successful business INCubators.
- Workforce Development - Engaging business people in education and workforce development.
- Leadership Chattanooga - The community's premiere leadership program (10 months).
- Chattanooga Insight - A mini-leadership program to get oriented to the community (1.5 days).
TIER I - PRESIDENT’S CLUB ($100,000+)
BlueCross BlueShield of Tennessee
City of Chattanooga
EPB Electric Power
Erlanger Health System
Hamilton County Government
J.P. Morgan Chase Bank
The Lyndhurst Foundation
Tennessee Valley Authority
The Benwood Foundation, Inc.
TIER II ($50,000 to $99,999)
Astec Industries, Inc.
CBL & Associates Properties, Inc
Chambliss, Bahner & Stophel, PC
Chattanooga Gas Company
Henderson Hutcherson & McCullough, PLLC
Miller & Martin PLLC
The Johnson Group
TIER III ($25,000 to $49,999)
Budweiser of Chattanooga
Chattanooga Airport Authority
Chattanooga Times Free Press
Fletcher Bright Company
Husch Blackwell, LLP
Kenco Logistic Services
Mauldin & Jenkins, LLC
Pinnacle Financial Partners
Tennessee Valley Federal Credit Union
Vision Hospitality Group, Inc.
Weldon F. Osborne Foundation, Inc.
TIER IV ($10,000 to $24,999)
Berry & Hunt
Chase Commercial Banking
Chattanooga Coca-Cola Bottling Company UNITED, Inc.
Elder’s Ace Hardware
First Volunteer Bank
Gestamp - Chattanooga, LLC
Lawson Electric Company, Inc.
Mountain View Ford Lincoln
NAI Charter Real Estate Corp
Noon Management, LLC
Republic Parking System, Inc.
Sinclair Broadcast Group Chattanooga
Siskin Hospital for Physical Rehabilitation
Southern Adventist University
Southern Champion Tray, LP
Tennessee Rand, Inc.
TIER V ($5,000 to $9,999)
BB&T - Broad Street
Citizens Savings & Loan Corporation
Hixson Utility District
Van De Wiele, Inc.
TIER VI (Under $5,000)
Chattanooga Courtyard at Hamilton Place
Collier Construction Co.
Derthick, Henley & Wilkerson Architects
FirstBank - Downtown
Hampton Inn - Chattanooga North / Ooltewah
Hefferlin + Kronenberg Architects, PLLC
Herman Walldorf Commercial, Inc.
Tranco Logistics, LLC
University of Tennessee at Chattanooga