The Chattanooga Chamber Foundation serves as the region's leading economic development organization and is responsible for implementing the community's comprehensive job creation strategy. The Chamber Foundation is incorporated as a 501(c)3 non-profit and gratefully acknowledges the support of these investors:
- Benwood Foundation
- BlueCross BlueShield of Tennessee
- Chase Commercial Banking
- CHI Memorial
- City of Chattanooga with the Chattanooga City Council
- First Tennessee Bank
- Hamilton County with the Hamilton County Commission
- McKee Foods Corporation
- Regions Bank
- Tennessee Valley Authority
- Volkswagen Chattanooga Operations
Thanks to the sustaining support of our investors, the Chamber Foundation engages in the following programs:
- Existing Business Support - Expansion support and other services to assist existing local businesses.
- Site Selection Services - Chattanooga's one-stop-shop for site selection services and recruitment support.
- Entrepreneurial Support - One of America's largest and most successful business INCubators.
- Workforce Development - Engaging business people in education and workforce development.
- Leadership Chattanooga - The community's premiere leadership program (10 months).
- Chattanooga Insight - A mini-leadership program to get oriented to the community (1.5 days).