Marketing Communications Internship
Our marketing communications intern will handle a range of editorial, public relations and marketing assignments with an emphasis on writing content for our Business Trend publication (chattanoogatrend.com).
Our intern should have the ability to write effectively in a variety of editorial and marketing formats including magazine articles, news releases, social media posts, emails, video scripts, etc. Interns will also assist with proofreading, supporting Chamber events as needed and other varied assignments.
Our intern will need:
- Excellent writing and proofreading skills
- A detail- and deadline-oriented work style
- The ability to work on multiple projects in a given time frame
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
It’s a plus if you are:
- Interested in strategic use of social media
- Familiar with the Adobe Creative Suite
- Interested in or experienced with video projects
Reports to: Amanda Ellis, Marketing & Communications Manager
Scheduling/hours: Minimum 20 hours/week, may be up to 35-40 hours/week
To apply: Submit resume and 3-5 writing samples with brief cover email explaining why you’re a good fit and what you’d like to learn about through an internship experience.
Please send application materials to email@example.com.
Internships are either paid or available for course credit, but an intern cannot receive both pay and credit.