Considered Chattanooga’s most culturally diverse marketplace, Diversify celebrates what makes our region special by showcasing small and large, rural and urban, multigenerational and multicultural, innovative, sustainable and creative businesses, as well as the non-profits that support our communities. It’s the perfect place to sell merchandise, market products and services, and promote events to thousands of area residents and visitors.
An annual luncheon highlights diversity and inclusion strategies for local businesses and features keynotes from diverse business and community leaders.
- The June 23, 2017 luncheon, which will take place at the Convention Center, features planned networking from 10:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m., followed by the 11:30 a.m. – 1 p.m. luncheon. Networking will also feature key sponsors’ booths in the same room as the luncheon. Keynote to be announced soon.
- The marketplace changes venues in order to attract new people – Miller Plaza (Waterhouse Pavilion)
- The new, pop-up marketplace will span four days and will include entertainment, June 19-22.
- Monday, June 19 – Retail
- Tuesday, June 20 – Made in Chattanooga
- Wednesday, June 21 – Food
- Thursday, June 22 – Services & Nonprofits