Who We Are
Diversity & Inclusion at the Chattanooga Chamber advocates for inclusive and diverse economic development by supporting diverse firms, promoting diversity and inclusion in the workplace and recruiting diverse firms to locate here.
We support local diverse firms through:
- Opportunities to make effective business connections
- Assistance securing contracts and customers
- Connections to opportunities outside of Chattanooga-Hamilton County
- Promoting bid solicitations
- Connecting diverse firms to contractor, supplier and professional service opportunities with local, state and federal governments, as well as with purchasing officials at major firms
- Assisting with Diverse Business Enterprise (DBE) certifications that increase the chances of getting contracts
We promote diversity and inclusion in the workplace through relationships with area employers who are committed to inclusion. We assist them in meeting their supplier diversity and hiring goals, and identify opportunities for diverse groups within these organizations.
An advisory board guides our Diversity & Inclusion efforts and assists with strategic planning.
For more information, contact Maria Noel, Director of Diversity & Inclusion at 423.763.4338 or email@example.com.