With more than 1,700 members, the Chattanooga Area Chamber of Commerce is our region’s largest and most influential business association. Membership helps you increase your sales, reach key decision makers and influence business legislation. Dedicated to helping businesses of all sizes grown and prosper, the Chamber consists of business and professional leaders from companies large and small working together to help members and the community reach their full economic potential. Join us today.
New Members Receive $1,000 in Advertising and promotion:
- 5 complimentary coupons to Chamber council meetings (must be used at different locations).
- EXPO Chattanooga booth - $100 discount.
- Brewer Media advertising package valued at $700.
- Times Free Press advertisement valued at $180.
- One free job post - jobs.timesfreepress.com.
|“The Chattanooga Chamber of Commerce is an invaluable partner for the hospitality industry in our City. Approximately seventy-five percent of our guests in Chattanooga are business travelers and a substantial portion of that business is a result of the efforts of the Chattanooga Chamber of Commerce. When business travelers come to Chattanooga they generate occupancy and sales tax revenues for our local government and revenue to local businesses, especially restaurants. During 2009 when the hospitality industry was experiencing the worst downturn in recorded history, the Chattanooga Chamber of Commerce’s economic development efforts made Chattanooga the envy of the hotel community Nation-wide. Because of the increased demand for rooms, the local hospitality market did not experience the same erosion in occupancy and nightly rate that most markets suffered. I can’t say enough about the benefits that Chattanooga and our business specifically, have enjoyed because of the significant impact of the Chattanooga Chamber of Commerce.” Mitch Patel, President & CEO, Vision Hospitality Group, Inc.|
Top 8 Reasons to Join the Chamber
1. Make Business Connections – Take advantage of more than 200 opportunities to build business connections throughout the year including; 11 Area Councils (monthly meetings), the Small Business Council, the International Business Council, recognition and award events, as well as other networking activities.
2. Save money - Chamber Smart Buys offering significant savings on office products and credit card services and other discounts offered by Chamber members to Chamber members.
3. Enhance your business credibility - People are 44% more likely to think favorably of your business and 63% more likely to purchase goods and services from you if people know you are a member of the Chattanooga Chamber. Displaying your Chamber Membership plaque prominently shows your commitment and loyalty to the Chattanooga community.
4. Marketing and Referrals - Every day the Chamber receives calls from individuals and businesses looking for potential vendors, and we recommend only Chamber members, and we only list Chamber Members on our searchable on-line business directory, which draws more than 50,000 people each year and in our Resource and Relocation Guide print directory distributed to Chamber members and in more than 8,000 motel rooms.
5. Have a voice in local, state and federal government on business issues - The Chamber's Public Policy committee is at work for you as an advocate of business interests.
6. Support job creation and education - As a member of the Chamber, you support our community’s comprehensive job creation strategy as well as initiatives to work with educators at all levels in preparing a strong labor pool.
7. Stay informed on business-related issues - Information-packed meetings, seminars, issue forums and workshops are designed to keep you in the loop on the issues and developments that matter most to local businesspeople.
8. Improve your bottom line - Most companies can claim a major portion of their annual Chamber investment as a tax-deductible business expense. Members have access to functions, publications, workshops and programs at special member rates.