The Leadership Chattanooga Alumni Association (LCAA) is a membership organization made up of Leadership Chattanooga graduates. LCAA's mission is to provide its diverse membership with continued leadership training and opportunities for networking and civic engagement.
Dues are $60 per calendar year.
In 2018, we held monthly “Regatherings” on the third Tuesday of each month and rotated between AM and PM events.
The Graduates Program committee held monthly “Lunch and Learn” events with topics of interest in the community.
In election years, LCAA encourages voter participation through our “Your Vote Matters” Campaign.
Additionally, LCAA supports both the Leadership Chattanooga Program and the YMCA’s Youth Leadership Chattanooga program with scholarships and monetary donations.
Standing LCAA Committees include Social Enrichment, Graduate Programs, Communications, Community Service, and your Vote Matters.
To learn more about membership, contact LCAA president, Rhey Houston here.
LCAA 2019 Officers and Board Members
- President – Rhey Houston, Stowers Machinery
- President-Elect – Marcus McKamey, Atlantic Capital Bank
- Secretary – Jeana Lee, United Way of Chattanooga
- Treasurer – Barry Jennison, Chattanooga State
- Immediate Past President – Peterson Hostetler, Vantage Point Financial Group
- Jeana Lee, United Way of Greater Chattanooga
- Gena Ellis, First Things First
- Celeste Herbert, Rotary International
- Mandy Senn, 6 Strong Media
- Michael Watson, Hamilton County Medical Society
- Amy Donahue, River City Company
- Lacey Heftka, Center for Oral & Facial Surgery
- Miles Huff, Unum
- Althea Jones, Tennessee Valley Authority
- Ryan King, Keller Williams
- Strat Parrott, Juncture, LLC
- Donyel Scruggs, Public Education Foundation
- Jennifer Summerlin, Inline Electric Supply
2019 Class Representatives
- Tippi Montgomery, Cigna
- Jeff Rector, Public Education Foundation
LCAA Committee Chairs:
- Communications, Mandy Senn, 6 Strong Media
- Community Service, Celeste Herbert, Rotary International
- Graduate Programs, Amy Donahue, River City Company
- Membership, Miles Huff, Unum
- Social Enrichment, Michael Watson, Hamilton County Medical Society
- Your Vote Matters, Sammy Lowdermilk, The Enterprise Center
- Nominating, Peterson Hostetler, Vantage Point Financial Group