The Leadership Chattanooga Alumni Association (LCAA) is a membership organization made up of Leadership Chattanooga graduates. LCAA's mission is to provide its diverse membership with continued leadership training and opportunities for networking and civic engagement.
Dues are $55 per calendar year.
In 2016, we held monthly “Regatherings” on the third Tuesday of each month and rotated between AM and PM events.
The Graduates Program committee held several “Lunch and Learn” events with topics of interest in the community.
In election years, LCAA encourages voter participation through our “Your Vote Matters” Campaign.
Additionally, LCAA supports both the Leadership Chattanooga Program and the YMCA’s Youth Leadership Chattanooga program with scholarships and monetary donations.
Standing LCAA Committees include Social Enrichment, Graduate Programs, Communications, Technology and Membership.
To learn more about membership, contact LCAA president, Jamie Melton here.
LCAA 2016 Officers and Board Members
- President – Jaime Melton, Baylor School
- President-elect – Peterson Hostetler, Morgan Stanley
- Secretary – Melissa Taylor, Chattanooga Hamilton County Regional Planning Agency
- Treasurer – Marcus McKamey, Bank of America
- Immediate Past President – MaryStewart Lewis, BB &T
- Patrick Bobo, Coyote Logistics
- Cynthia Fagan, Firefly Social Media
- Rhey Houston, Stowers Machinery
- Kevin Lusk, Hamilton County Medical Society
- Jeffrey Maddux, Chambliss, Bahner & Stophel
- Doug Martin, EMJ Corporation
- Mike Owens, University of Tennessee at Chattanooga
- Patricia Russell, Hamilton County Department of Education
- Geovanny Ragsdale, Southern Adventist University
- Nel Reid, Chattanooga Public Library
- Anna Steere, Chattanooga Christian School
2016 Class Representatives
- Emily O’Donnell – Public Education Foundation
- Charlie Milburn, True North Custom