The Leadership Chattanooga Alumni Association (LCAA) is a membership organization made up of Leadership Chattanooga graduates. LCAA's mission is to provide its diverse membership with continued leadership training and opportunities for networking and civic engagement.
Dues are $55 per calendar year.
In 2017, we held monthly “Regatherings” on the third Tuesday of each month and rotated between AM and PM events.
The Graduates Program committee held monthly “Lunch and Learn” events with topics of interest in the community.
In election years, LCAA encourages voter participation through our “Your Vote Matters” Campaign.
Additionally, LCAA supports both the Leadership Chattanooga Program and the YMCA’s Youth Leadership Chattanooga program with scholarships and monetary donations.
Standing LCAA Committees include Social Enrichment, Graduate Programs, Communications, Technology and Membership.
To learn more about membership, contact LCAA president, Peterson Hostetler here.
LCAA 2018 Officers and Board Members
- President – Peterson Hostetler, Skonberg & Hostetler
- President-elect – Rhey Houston, Stowers Machinery
- Secretary – Jeffrey Maddox, Chambilss Bahner
- Treasurer – Marcus McKamey, Atlantic Capital Bank
- Immediate Past President – Jaime Melton, Baylor School
- Rick Cadena, Chattanooga Courtyard at Hamilton Place
- Gena Ellis, First Things First
- Cynthia Fagan, Firefly Social Media
- Andree Herbert, Rotary International
- Jeana Lee, United Way of Greater Chattanooga
- Mike Owens, UTC
- Geovanny Ragsdale, Southern Adventist University
- Patricia Russell, HCDE
- Mandy Senn, 6 Strong Media
- Michael Watson, Hospice of Chattanooga
2018 Class Representatives
- Miles Huff, UNUM
- Krista Stephens, Volkswagen Chattanooga