Offered in the spring and fall of each year, this popular one and a half day Chamber Foundation program provides business executives with an overview of Chattanooga that describes our roots, reviews our renaissance and looks ahead to future projects.
The next Chattanooga Insight session will take place, April 20-21.
Is this for you?
Chattanooga Insight is for people new to the Chattanooga area or anyone who wants to learn more about our schools, neighborhoods, economic development, quality of life, public safety and our regional compass.
- All sessions on both days
- Networking with other local executives
- Lunch on the first day
- Continental breakfast both days
Cost of Attendance:
$250 for Chamber Members
$300 for Non-Members
Past Chattanooga speakers have included:
- Hamilton County Mayor Jim Coppinger
- Chattanooga Mayor Andy Berke
- Kim White, River City Company
- Jared Bigham, Chattanooga 2.0
- City Police Chief Fred Fletcher
- Rodney VanValkenburg, ArtsBuild
- Dan Bowers, ArtsBuild
- Bridgett Massengill, Thrive 2055
- Jim Kennedy, Baylor School
- Charles Wood, Chattanooga Chamber of Commerce
- Dr. Kirk Kelly, Hamilton County Department of Education
Get in Touch
To learn more or schedule a meeting, contact:
Diane Parks, Director of Leadership and Community Development