Nomination and Application
Nominations for the 2017-18 Class of Leadership Chattanooga are now closed.
Qualifying for Leadership Chattanooga
Selection criteria include:
- Sincere commitment and interest
- Demonstrated dedication through past community activities
- Interest in seeking public office, volunteering for a board or holding other key leadership roles
- Potential for advancement to top leadership positions
A maximum of 40 participants will be selected, with a diligent effort to represent a cross section of the community in age, race, gender and occupation.
Attendance at the orientation and retreat are mandatory.
Participants who miss more than two of nine monthly sessions must withdraw from the program with no portion of tuition refunded.
Tuition is $2,500 per participant, due Aug. 15.
The participant’s employer or sponsoring organization generally covers the cost of the program, with the participant contributing the first $100 of tuition.
To be considered for financial assistance, please complete financial assistance forms included in the application.
- Nominations due: March 10
- Applications due: April 11
- Orientation: Afternoon of Aug. 17
- Retreat: Aug. 24-25
- Monthly meetings held on the second Thursday of each month Sept. – May